All aboard! The DCEC Organic and Sustainable Farming Trolley Tour will leave the north end of the Sturgeon Bay Pick N' Save Parking Lot at 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, July 20th. Trolley will return to the Pick N' Save parking
lot at approximately 2:30 p.m. A box lunch will be provided by Get Real Cafe. Please make your lunch selection below at time of reservation. Cost is $12.00 per person. Payment instructions below.
This is an outdoor event. Please dress for the weather and for walking in fields. If overcast or light sprinkles, tour will go on. We would suggest wearing a raincoat and/or bring an umbrella. Event will be canceled only if we experience hard rain that prevents touring sites.
Tour reservations are first come first served. A confirmation email will be sent outlining your reservation and time. This will be your ticket. Please print and bring with you on the day of the event.
The trolley seats 28 people. If we have more than 28 people reserved, we will run a second trolley at 10:00 a.m. to accommodate everyone interested. Second Trolley now booking!
DEADLINE FOR RESERVATIONS: JULY 18, 2017 or unless full prior.
Schedule is as follows:
Departure from Pick N' Save.
Arrive Waseda Farm
Departure Waseda Farm
Arrive Peninsular Research Station
Departure from Peninsular Research Station
Arrive Otumba Park, estimated lunch times 12:30 p.m.
Departure Otumba Park
Arrive Emerald Acres Farm
Departure from Emerald Acres Farm
Arrive back to Pick N' Save Parking Lot, estimated 2:30 p.m.
- By completing the form below you are "reserving" a space on the July 20th Organic Sustainable Trolley Tour.
- Identify each person's meal choice and complete phone and email information for confirmation contact.
- Your confirmation email will be your ticket for the tour. Make sure you print and bring with you on July 20th. It will contain your SCHEDULED TOUR TIME.
- If the tour is full, your confirmation will also be informing you of this.
- This is a first come first served event due to the limited seating. If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 920.743.6003.
- IF YOU HAVE NOT RECIEVED YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL BY JULY 18TH PLEASE CONTACT US AT 920.743.6003.
- Cost for tour is $12.00 per person.
- DCEC accepts Cash, Check or Paypal.
- On the Reservation form below select Cash or Check.
- Make sure you have filled out the form below to reserve a seat, bring your cash or check to the event along with a print out of your confirmation email.